Elvin Siew Chun Wai
Elvin Siew Chun Wai is a professional teacher. He provides online English classes to students from those countries where English is used as the second or third language and who want to study or work in an English-speaking country. Elvin Siew Chun Wai is dedicated to helping every student to become proficient in the language.
He has been providing classes for more than 5 years and helped hundreds of students to achieve their goals. Elvin Siew Chun Wai has already taught students from various countries like India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, China, and Spain. His most students have succeeded to achieve their goals because of his commitment to show great improvements in them.
I check their knowledge of grammar and vocabulary. Based on my analysis, I prepare a comprehensive teaching plan for them. Suppose you contact him and they find you make most mistakes in use of articles and preposition, then they focus on these aspects of grammar to ensure you become confident in the use of articles and prepositions. Also, I make a list of vocabulary list based on their specific requirements. Suppose, you are a management graduate and you are looking for a job in the field of human resource, then I make a list of vocabulary that can be helpful for them to get a job as well as carry out their professional duties perfectly.
So, if you are looking for a trustworthy teacher online, don’t waste your time and approach him to learn the language and get a command on it. Elvin Siew Chun Wai is dedicated to providing you with the best solutions. He will first put effort into understanding your command on the language and then prepare a custom teaching plan for your requirements.
If you are striving to get command on the language on your own, he has brought some useful tips for you.
Start with Parts of Speech
If you want to speak and write good English, it is important for you to understand nouns, pronouns, adverbs, adjectives, preposition, conjunction, and interjection.
Subject and Predicate
Every sentence has two parts: subject and predicate. You cannot create a sentence without either of two. Understanding this part will help you a lot to create good sentences.
There are 12 tenses in English Grammar. They are present indefinite, present continuous, present perfect, present perfect continuous, past indefinite, past continuous, past perfect continuous, past perfect, Future Indefinite, Future Continuous, Future Perfect, and Future Perfect Continuous. Understanding these tenses will allow you to convey your message perfectly.
We create sentences in two ways: the first one in which we focus on the doer and that is called active voice. The second one is passive voice in which action is important. Passive voice should be used only when doer is not important.
We can say or ask anything in two ways direct and indirect. It is important to know how to say anything direct and how to say anything indirect.
However, knowing everything will not benefit you if you don’t have a strong vocabulary. You cannot put across your message correctly if you know appropriate words to speak or write your message. Thus, focus on vocabulary building from the day one. Keep reading at least 4-5 new words every day, and in a few days, you will have a strong vocabulary.
If you want my help to become proficient in the language, give me a call now. I assure you great improvement in your comprehension, reading, and writing ability. I am waiting for your call. Call me today.
Elvin Siew Chun Wai – 7 Don’ts for Sweden Tour
If you have chosen Sweden for your family tour, you must read this blog. In this blog, I, Elvin Siew Chun Wai, will let you know 7 things that you should avoid during your Sweden tour.
- Don’t speak loudly during your Sweden tour. It is not considered a gentleman’s behavior to speak aloud. Instead, you should speak in low volume so that people around you should not feel bad because of you. I, Elvin Siew Chun Wai, know it will not be easy for you, but try to do it.
- Don’t try to impose your political beliefs on a Swedish person. It irritates them because they are peaceful people, but they read too much. So, they are well-aware about the political scenario in their country and around the world.
- Don’t talk anything negative about the Vasa in Sweden because Swedish people consider it a matter of national pride.
- Don’t stand too close to anybody in Sweden. It is not considered good in the country because Swedish people are very much concerned about their private space and they don’t like somebody interfering their personal space without any reason.
- Don’t disrespect the bear of Sweden. If you find bear in your country is better than the bear in Sweden, I, Elvin Siew Chun Wai, will advise you never to say this thing amid Swedish people.
- Don’t criticize Swedish hockey team when you are talking about it or watching a hockey match. Swedish people are passionate about their hockey team and this offends them when you criticize their hockey team.
- Don’t throw the cans and wrappers just here and there. Swedish people are very much conscious about cleanliness and the environment of their country. So, if you don’t see a dustbin around you, you should carry the garbage in your hands until you find a dustbin.
Avoiding these don’ts mentioned above will help you enjoy a great Swedish tour. So, do ignore them. Additionally, read about Sweden, its culture, and people before visiting the country. I, Elvin Siew Chun Wai, assure that you will return with great memories of your tour.
Elvin Siew Chun Wai – 7 Don’ts for India Tour
Are you visiting India with your family to have some great moments together? Don’t forget to read my blog. In this blog, I, Elvin Siew Chun Wai, will educate you the things you should avoid during your India tour.
Let’s get started.
- Don’t talk about religion. When you are in India, it will be better you just enjoy your tour and don’t indulge in debate with anybody regarding religion. If you talk to them, just ask them the good things of their religion and don’t say anything negative if you have heard anywhere.
- Don’t wear shorts or midis, especially when you are travelling to a small town or a rural area. In metro towns, such as Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore, you can wear these dresses, but not everywhere. If you want to wear these dresses, you must read about the areas in the cities to avoid unwanted attention.
- Don’t ask for beef in any restaurant. Cow is considered equal to mother in India. Indians respect Indian from their heart. So, if you must forget about beef when you are in India.
- Don’t flaunt your valuables. When you are in India, we will advise you not to flaunt your valuables just everywhere. It will be better to carry only those things that are required.
- Don’t trust just anybody. If you need any help regarding anything, it will be great to ask about the same at your hotel, from police personnel, or people who appear reliable to you. It is not like that Indians are wrong people, but because you are in an unfamiliar place where you don’t know anybody.
- Don’t eat anything given from anybody unknown. You must not eat or drink anything offered by any stranger. It may be risky.
- Don’t walk late night. I, Elvin Siew Chun Wai, will not advise you to walk in streets late night. It may not be safe.
Avoiding the don’ts mentioned above will help you enjoy a great tour in India. So, you must avoid them. I, Elvin Siew Chun Wai, will advise you to read about the country, places, culture, and people of India before you leave for India.
Elvin Siew Chun Wai conquers the peak of Mount Aconcagua
There are so many beautiful places on this planet and mountains are one among them. In the last few years, more and more people have started turning towards the peaks of mountains. It is not just a show of their physical strength but mental strength as well. There are many people who just love exploring the beauty of Mother Nature and one of them is Elvin Siew Chun Wai. When you visit some beautiful and amazing place, there are so many exotic places, picturesque sceneries for a few moments, we forget all the worries of life.
Elvin Siew Chun Wai has said that on multiple occasions, he has visited places that are located outside the main populated areas. Yes, walking in secluded places, away from the world is also very challenging and full of adventure. Elvin has always urged his friends to try such an adventure that truly brings happiness in the mind and heart. In the last few years, the number of such people has gone up exponentially who are looking for new methods to taste excitement. Whenever you conquer the mountain peaks, you will feel a sense of excitement in the heart.
As the new generation is becoming tech-savvy, they are looking for better methods to take a break from the work pressure. Elvin Siew Chun Wai has admitted that numerous people are heading towards mountain peaks and they are trying to find some solace. Elvin has said or rather declared that in the coming years, he will take more trips to the summit
Elvin Siew Chun Wai travels to Germany
Just a few days back, Elvin Siew Chun Wai announced that he was planning to visit Sri Lanka on a business trip. However, wehn Sri Lanka was caught in an economic crisis, the globetrotter decided to drop his idea to visit the island nation. Instead he decided to visit Germany. Elvin admitted that he was amazed to see the beauty and industrial progress of this European nation. Germany is the biggest European economy. There are numerous factories that produce luxury cars, heavy machinery, ships, automobiles, consumer products, steel, etc.
Elvin Siew Chun Wai said that the condition of Sri Lanka was truly very appalling. He saw on the television that there was a very long queue for groceries, vegetables, fuel and other products. Public life was disturbed and the rate of inflation was also going up. In fact, the level of inflation is on its peak. Elvin Siew Chun Wai compared both Germany and Sri Lanka. He said that Germany is very peaceful though a few decades back Germany was considered a racist nation. Elvin Siew Chun Wai was asked by his seniors to approach severa car factories and giant steel plants. He admitted that it is not at all safe to visit Sri Lanka.
Germany is one of the most beautiful and ndustraid countries on this planet. It has embraced modern technology and it is very rich in terms of natural resources. Elvin Siew Chun Wai has said that after things will become normal in Sri Lanka, he will once again visit the country.